Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Isla Marie is One year old!

January 26, 2013
My beautiful niece, Isla, was born!
Isla Marie Nyberg
6.6 lbs
19 1/2 inches long
Born at 7:49 pm


Although I could not be there while she was born, I was blessed to be updated every hour of Danielle's progress and and finally with the pictures of my precious niece with the people I love most!  I cannot believe she is now a One year old walking and babbling girl.

The first time I laid eyes on her, I instantly fell in love.


And because I live so far away and do not get to see her as often as I would like, I was (and still am) gifted with daily pictures of her growing too fast and her absolutely adorable facial expressions.



Easter 2013


Baptism, July 2013

(The BEST Goddaughter I could ask for)


California vacation, October 2013


So many beautiful memories of last year and I cannot wait to make new memories with little Miss Isla.  She sure does get showered with love by Auntie Kayla (which I absolutely love doing).  The next time I see her could not come soon enough.  Patience is most definitely a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment