Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick update.

I officially found out this past week I start traveling for work, again, towards the end of March.  The news sprung up on me pretty fast but I knew it was a possibility.  I will be traveling full-time (Sunday-Thursday) for three months.  Unfortunately, it has forced me to make the inevitable decision to step away from my new cast role as Babe in the upcoming production of Crimes of the Heart.  I'm very disappointed because I was looking forward to working with Michael and Kelli along with the members of the cast.

The good news about telling the cast and director yesterday, is they already found my replacement as Babe, my friend Kristin K.  She is going to do a fantastic job and I can't wait to see the production at the end or April.  This is my shout out to you KK!

Did I mention my traveling will be taking me to Portland, OR again?  See you soon, Portland.




No comments:

Post a Comment