Monday, July 21, 2014

Danielle's Bachelorette Party Weekend!

Danielle's bachelorette party was a huge success.  The weekend went by so smoothly and obviously was not long enough.  I wanted to share the ideas that became forged into a weekend of amazing times and so much laughter.




The itinerary:
The itinerary I sent with the invitations for my sister's bachelorette party!


Every invite included the itinerary above.  I included the weekend schedule as well as important information to know before we set sail on our weekend of Nautical fun!

On Friday we arrived at Lady Katherine's Pole and Fitness Studio.  We had an exceptional time with Nancy (our instructor) and left with bruises and awesome dance moves.


Danielle is excited and ready to begin!

Striking a pose before the evening was over.


We made our way back to our hotel and the bride was put on the spot to open gifts!  She received many great items that will be useful in the near future as Mrs. Nyberg ;)


This bag was from me and in the bag included two bachelorette sashes for the weekend.  The first one was a Nautical sash I made for her to wear on Saturday's pontoon ride.  The second sash was a white satin bachelorette sash to wear on Saturday night.




Saturday morning we left the hotel bright and early to hop on our adventure on Lake Minnetonka.  The weather ended up being perfect despite what the weatherman said and it didn't start raining until we left!


From left to right: Beth, Danielle, and Leann
Having a blast on the pontoon ride.

The ladies dancing to some tunes.  I had created a 6 hour playlist using Spotify and everyone loved the collaboration of music we listened to in high school/college and a few new songs Danielle insisted on having :)


After the pontoon ride, we headed back to the hotel for naps and to get ready for dinner/our night out.  I had made reservations at Chino Latino for 7 PM and the food was pretty darn delicious.  I would definitely go back!


At Chino Latino, getting hungry and patiently waiting for our food!  


After dinner, we made our way back to the hotel to do a little bachelorette pregaming.  I surprised most people by letting them know I made a VIP reservation for our party at Aqua Nightclub & Lounge (You see that?  I kept the Nautical theme going!).  We had our own VIP bar, our own bathroom, and bottle service.  Our hostess made sure we always had a drink in our hand and would mix shots for us the entire night.  Did I mention we had free champagne all night long?  We had free champagne all night long. :)  The night was a blast!


From left to right: Billie, Katie, Brittany, Danielle, Sarah, Kiana, Chas, Kayla, Emily, and Beth.
The party has arrived!

We were all super excited to be there :)

Myself, Katie, Emily and Billie on the dance floor

Everybody get down!

The Maid of Honor and the Bride-to-be!

Kiana and Danielle on the balcony of our VIP sitting area.


Below are the games we tried to fit into this busy weekend!
The Bachelorette Bar Hunt I tweeked to my liking.  We forgot to bring this sheet with us to keep track of all the things we accomplished on this list, but I do remember we found a gentleman named Evan!  Haha.

I sent these questions to the bride a week ahead of time.  I printed off the questions and cut each individual question to put into a pink envelope.  Bride Trivia was within another game (The Fling Ring mentioned below) I had planned for the weekend.

I sent these questions to the groom a week ahead of time.  I printed off the questions and cut each individual question to put into a blue envelope.  Groom Q & A was within another game (The Fling Ring mentioned below) I had planned for the weekend.

The Fling Ring was I game I created, very similar to Ring of Fire/Circle of Death.  You need a deck of cards and I put rules on each card.  The rules are described above.  I printed off the sheet so everyone could reference the rules throughout the game.  This game was a huge hit on the pontoon ride!


The bachelorette party weekend was a huge success.  The festivities had drained everyone.  By Sunday, we were all completely exhausted.  If I could do it over again, I would change the pontoon ride for the first entire day.  The second day we would have went to the pole fitness class in the afternoon, than would have headed back to the hotel to get ready for the evening out on the town.  The reason I would change this is because most of us were extremely sore after our pole fitness class.  We worked muscles we didn't even know we had.  Overall, I'm happy how the weekend turned out and I'm hoping all the ladies that help came to celebrate the bride-to-be are also thrilled by how the weekend went.

Thank you ladies for coming and helping Danielle celebrate one of her last single days as a Saxe :)



4 comments:

  1. Bachelorette party in the sea! What a great idea! I love watching these photographs. Well, I can’t host such an expensive outdoor party. I have been looking for the affordable New York city party venue for throwing the bachelorette party for my sister. Please share some recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look around. We are at the right before you with some unlimited fun. Find us for Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, or any occasion. Get start ... Hampton strippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on top of that a superb upload that him and i definitely treasured analyzing. It's actually not each day we have opportunity to know a specific thing. strippers in Key West

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. strippers in Miami

    ReplyDelete